January 6, 2022 Montréal Canada Revenue Agency
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) seeks to fill several customer service positions of various levels. It is no longer necessary to live in a city where there is a CRA office; working remotely makes it possible to obtain interesting positions everywhere in Quebec.
- Bilingual and unilingual (French) positions are available.
- The positions can be to work remotely, hybrid work or office work depending on the needs and the nature of the tasks.
- In addition to being comfortable with customer service and tax-related information, successful candidates must speak French, have a high school diploma or another CRA approved certification, successfully complete a background check.
- All Canada Revenue Agency employees, including new hires and re-hires, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status.
- Various security measures related to COVID-19 have been put in place in the offices for positions requiring on-site presence.
- The CRA is an employer of choice that offers sought-after benefits and excels in areas such as engagement and performance, training and skills development, diversity and inclusion, and more. For a fifth consecutive year, it has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
To apply online, go to canada.ca/cra-careers and search for requisition number 56798047.
Temporary positions available in Jonquière
For the upcoming tax season, the Jonquière Tax Center is also looking to fill several temporary positions for data entry. Because of the nature of the tasks and for confidentiality reasons, these positions are mainly for on-site work.
For more information and to apply, visit canada.ca/cra-careers and search for requisition numbers 57098611 and 57098683, or the word “Jonquière” to see all available positions.